|If you questions about me or my beautiful creations, don’t be shy, just click this picture and ask me. I will answer your questions by drawing it and will give you a link to the answer. Okay?|
INGRIDS BABY BROTHER So I wanted to touch base on the relationship between Ingrid and her father Nergal 💔
This is VERY important to know.
Ingrid was born to a demon father and a human woman, making her a hybrid
As I’ve mentioned before, Vera was human when she was pregnant with Ingrid.
(She had a different appearance that I’ll draw soon)
Nergal of course had no issue reproducing with a human female since he doesn’t really care when it comes to species
Ingrid was then born and Vera nursed and cared for her like any mother would for their baby.
Nergal was pretty disappointed that he didn’t get a son, but he still “cared” for Ingrid and was pretty protective of her like he is now
When Ingrid was 5 years old, Vera found out she was pregnant with her second child, a baby boy 💕
He was conceived when Vera was already a turned demon, so he wouldn’t have been a hybrid
When he was born, Nergal was really happy. Vera was too of course.
Nergal would show their
NERGALS MANIPULATION short storyI don’t wanna make this description long but here’s a SHORT MINI STORY that is based on a time that Nergal and Vera had a fight about him cheating
Hope you enjoy! 💕 I guess this is canon since they’ve had many arguments like the one below!
I really wrote this so you guys can get a sense of how they talk to eachother
This will be written in a SCRIPT STYLE!
Also so I wanted to make clear that Vera is attached to Nergal for many reasons....his father gave her a choice to be his forever. She never saw her family again in the real world and he’s been messing with her head since she was a teenager. There’s a reason for her weakness
and she also lost her baby son to something so that made her even weaker.
TRUST ME, she gets character development! Don’t worry!
This story was made on the spot, so sorry if it seemed rushed! XD
🚫🚫🚫WARNING: THERE ARE MENTIO
I Love art since I was 2 years old, and I still draw to this day! On my account, I be doing art about many Games, Cartoons and Popular Media.
MY DREAM/PLAN FOR THE FUTURE: To become an artist and be creater of multiple “spin-off” franchises based on my favourite pieces of media and new, original ideas. Mainly, make them in to TV series.
I also pretty good at changing my voice at will to sound like a Male or Female. So voicing characters won’t be much of a problem.
SERIES IDEAS ALREADY HERE*:
- The Cup Cousins (based of Cuphead/Some of Karla’s Fan Children): Pretty much the future events of Cuphead series, the story would mainly revolve around Cherry Soda and Sea Tea’s misadventures across the Inkwell Isles of the 50’s.
Genre: Adventure?/Comedy, Rating (AUS system): PG (Mild voilece, themes, drug references)
- Gemsona Tales (Steven Universe spin-off): A future spin-off of Steven Universe, the story tells about Phona (Phoenix Lapis Lazuli) who commands a group of rebel gems to stop The Secret Authority, The Diamond Authority’s last resort plan.
Genre: Action/Sci-fi/Comedy, Rating (AUS system): PG (Mild voilece, themes)
- Plant vs. Zombies Heroes: the animated series (TV series) and PvZH: The New Recruits Update (Video Game) (both based on Plant vs. Zombies Heroes): Pretty much the misadventures/fights between two teams, the moaning, half-dead, comedic Zombie Heroes and the intelligent, very powerful, overgrown Plant Heroes.
Genre: Action/Comedy, Rating (AUS system): PG (Mild voilece, themes, dark humour [Rarely happens, but you kinda guess it would have a little])
- The New Mr. Men Show (Sequel to “The Mr. Men Show”): A few years after the original series, everything seem fine in Dillydale, but now, New Mr. Men and Little Misses are going to have fun, see all the misadventures they get up to.
Genre: Comedy, Rating (AUS system): G (Some scenes may scare younger children)
- Chaka Power! (My only original idea at this point in time): A combine of “magic school girl anime” genre and slight bit of Hinduism (Which is where Charkras come from), it’s a story of Amy and her friends as they have to stop the great evil know as The Khaos, with some magic Chaka stone and “friendship” (*sarcastic* yay.), will they will save the and finish their homework in time?
Genre: Action/Fantasy, Rating (AUS system): PG (Mild voilece, themes)
- Hotel Transylvania: The Adventures of Dennis the Human-pire (Based on the Hotel Transylvania 2 and onwards): Dennis, the dhampir (which sounds weird), or better know as a Human-pire and his lovely friends as they go on misadventures around the hotel or beyond the walls. Meeting New and Old guests along the way.
Genre: Fantasy/Comedy, Rating (AUS system): PG (Mild voilece, themes)
- Splatoon Kids (based on Splatoon, of course): Heiwa-lan City, a city in Neo-Japan (which is mashed into China), two kids, Sunny (Firefly Inkling) and Duska (Dumbo Octoling) live their teenage lives in this gigantic city of all different inklings, whether squid or not.
Genre: Action/Comedy/Sci-fi, Rating (AUS system): PG (Mild voilece, themes, swearing)
- The Tales of Cala-bis (a Spin-off of Trippin’ in HippiesVille, created by WackyTrippieHippie): The Misadventures of Cala-bis, a 16 years old (in Earth years, 28 years old) and her Friend (or pet, as most call him) Sanjo. Whether bumping into Rica and Broccoli Babe or the other residents of this drugged-up City. Just grab a blunt (weed term), sit on a comfy beanbag and relax.
Genre: Comedy/Sci-fi, Rating (AUS system): M (Moderate voilece, sexual themes, swearing, Drug use)
*: Just Saying, this list will grow bigger when I get new Ideas, okay? Good.